Advanced Diploma of Business
This course is designed for domestic and overseas students who are planning to work within business settings at the senior operational level: business analysis, business unit leader, department manager. This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
Age requirements: GBCA has a requirement that students enrol into this course must be at least 18 years of age.
Academic requirements: To gain entry to this qualification, students (local and overseas) will need to have completed the Diploma of Business or any other Diploma level qualification or higher OR be a mature age learner with at least three plus years of relevant work experience in the business operational field.
- Minimum of IELTS 5.5 (no band less than 5) or equivalent OR
- Achieved a Satisfactorily Pass in the Australian Year 12 English subject OR
- Have been successfully completing at least 1 semester of a Bachelor course (or above) at an Australian University or Higher Education provider, or
- Satisfactory outcome for Internal English placement, or
- Successfully complete the GBCA English course/s to meet the English requirements of the intended course.
Students are required to bring their own laptop with Microsoft Office 2007 or a later version installed for face to face classes.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBMKG512||Forecast international market and business needs|
A variety of assessment methods will be used throughout the course, including: Observation of students performing role playing, Portfolio of Work, Written report, Observation of Presentation, Analysis of case study/Response to simulated work scenario or Written questioning
Please refer to the Fee Schedule.