Diploma of Leadership and Management
Program code BSB51915
CRICOS Course Code 090860K
Course duration 72 weeks
Delivery mode Face to face training
Campus location and delivery site 337-339 La Trobe Street / 338 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000 VIC
This course is designed for domestic and overseas students who are planning to work within business settings at the supervisor level such as: team leader, supervisor, project leader, manager. Individuals with workplace would be ideally suitable for this program. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Age requirements: GBCA has a requirement that students enrol into this course must be at least 18 years of age.
- Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or higher OR
- Completion of an Australian training program (Certificate IV or above)
- Minimum of IELTS 5.5 (no band less than 5) or equivalent OR
- Achieved a Satisfactorily Pass in the Australian Year 12 English subject OR
- Have been successfully completing at least 1 semester of a Bachelor course (or above) at an Australian University or Higher Education provider, or
- Satisfactory outcome for Internal English placement, OR
- Successfully complete the GBCA English course/s to meet the English requirements of the intended course
Students are required to bring their own laptop with Microsoft Office 2007 or a later version installed for face to face classes.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBHRM513||Manage workforce planning|
|BSBLED502||Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness|
|BSBMKG507||Interpret market trends and developments|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
A variety of assessment methods will be used throughout the course, including: Observation of students performing role playing, Portfolio of Work, Written report, Observation of Presentation, Analysis of case study/Response to simulated work scenario or Written questioning
Please refer to the Fee Schedule.