Huawei Certified Network Associate –
Huawei Network and Technology Device
HCNA – HNTD
Huawei Certified Training Program
GBCA has partnered with Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology solutions company to deliver Huawei certified programs.
In an increasingly networked environment, businesses are applying IP technologies throughout carriers and enterprise networks. In response to globally complex demands, Huawei has developed the Huawei Certification System to provide businesses with a system to assess employees’ IP expertise. They understand that IP technical competence is key when recruiting IT employees.
Huawei Certified Network Associate – Huawei Networking Technology and Device programs provides the knowledge and skills required for basic configuration and maintenance of small to medium-sized networks. The program covers basic IP network connectivity, TCP/IP technologies, Ethernet technologies and network routing within Huawei routers and switches.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be prepared to sit for the externally administered H12-211 HCNA-HNTD certification.
10 working days
Lecture and Hands-on exercises
Level 1&2, 337-339 La Trobe Street, Melbourne 3000 VIC
A basic working knowledge of IT network technologies.
Benefits of Huawei certifications for ICT businesses
- Accelerate Business Performance
- Reduce business downtime
Benefits For Individual Professionals
- Industry Recognized Credentials
- Demonstrate competency through the assessment and validation of skill sets for specific job roles
- Enable career advancement in a highly competitive technology marketplace
- Building Basic IP Networks
- Huawei Device Navigation and Configuration
- Supporting and Maintaining Enterprise Local Area Networks
- Establishing Internetwork Communication
- Implementing Network Application Services
- Local Enterprise Network Features and Services
- Connecting Beyond the Enterprise Network
- Securing the Enterprise Network
- Enterprise Network Management Solutions
- Supporting IPv6 Networks
AUD $ 1,500
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, it has established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing.
Huawei ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population.
If you have any enquiries, please contact: Enquiry@gbca.edu.au