Global Business College of Australia (GBCA)
Your doorway to global educational opportunities.
Managing Director’s Message
Providing students with high-quality education services
Global Business College of Australia (GBCA) is a doorway to global educational opportunities. We are part of an international education group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange – Edvantage Group Holdings Limited. With the values “Innovative Minds, Caring Hearts, Global Skills”, we offer a wide range of innovative and practical nationally recognised qualifications from certificate to diploma levels and short course programs.
GBCA is committed to improving students’ practical application abilities and skills, and providing students with high-quality education services to better prepare them for the workplace, and enhance employability. There are currently several programs/tours that students, families, and executives can participate in to simultaneously experience the culture and history in Australia and broaden their horizon in a relaxed and interesting atmosphere. Equipped with advanced technology and teaching facilities,
GBCA aims to create an innovative and educational platform for students to interact, collaborate and engage with students of diversified backgrounds and the broader community in Melbourne, to sharpen students’ cross-culture communication and understanding as well as practical business skills. All trainers at GBCA, selected prudently, possess concrete theoretical and practical knowledge and more importantly, valuable industry experiences allowing them to incorporate insights derived from real-life workplace situations into their teaching. Located in central Melbourne, the college is adjacent to many prestigious institutions, such as the University of Melbourne and RMIT University. Situated in the midst of large shopping centers and famous landmarks such as the Victoria state library, the location provides maximum transportation convenience.
GBCA listens to industry needs and has extensive links with business organisations. This ensures that our qualifications are properly aligned.
At GBCA, you will become workforce-ready, armed with the learning skills and business knowledge required for vocational excellence.
Global Business College of Australia (GBCA) has partnered with the University of Canberra (UC) to jointly deliver bachelor degrees in Melbourne; commencing initially in the fields of IT and Commerce.
The two institutions are committed to ensure the highest standards of educational delivery as well as providing holistic academic and non-academic support to students both during and after their studies.
The two institutions have future plans to co-develop and deliver courses across other disciplines.
With a strong focus on enhancing student satisfaction and graduate outcomes, courses are led by proficient and qualified academics and professionals with relevant industry experience. Our partnership offers programs that seamlessly integrate academic knowledge with practical application, embedding industry-based projects within a learning environment that encourages independent thinking and exchange of ideas.
This valuable learning experience will equip graduates with disciplinary knowledge coupled with employability skills, an innovative mindset and the ability for lifelong learning.
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K
University of Canberra Fast Facts
- Top 2 % Universities in the world
- 2018 Times Higher Education World University Rankings
- Top 100 Young Universities Worldwide
- 30TH in the World Generation Y Universities
- 2018 Times Higher Education Young University
- Top 100 Universities in Asia-Pacific region
- 2017 Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Ranking
- Ranked ‘well above world standard’
- Ecological applications and environmental science and management
- Ranked ‘above world standard’
- Genetics, human movement and sport science, nursing, and public health and health services
- *Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2015
#1 IN AUSTRALIA**
- Graduate Employment Postgraduate psychology, law, paralegal and communications
- Teaching Quality Postgraduate architecture and built environment
- Student Satisfaction Undergraduate tourism, hospitality, personal services and sport and recreation
- 90% Graduate Employment Rate in Australia QILT 2017
- LARGEST WIL PROJECT in the history of Australian higher education
- CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K