GBCA IELTS students exceed expectations
When our IELTS students first arrived at GBCA in August, they averaged 2.5 in IELTS writing. By the time they did the IELTS exam two and a half weeks later, their scores had doubled to an average 6.0. Thanks to our wonderful teachers Barbara Rose and John Giatrakos for inspiring our students to excel. And congratulations to all of our IELTS students who studied their best to achieve these results.
- What is disability support and how can you become a disability support worker?
- Why Study Child Care in Australia? Four Good Reasons
- Victoria’s Government-Funded Courses Your Gateway to Success
- How will the federal budget help Australians upskill in 2022
- All you need to know to become a Childcare worker