International Education – Delivering Value to the China Market
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”4726″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” css_animation=”appear”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text c_id=”.vc_1526615801705″]
This Wednesday, the Australia China Business Council (ACBC) Victoria will host their annual education forum ‘International Education – Delivering Value to the China Market’. This event is hosted by Westpac and proudly sponsored by GBCA.
GBCA would like to warmly welcome you this event, where you will have the opportunity to hear from speakers including:
- The Hon Phil Honeywood, National Executive Director, International Education Association of Australia
- Mr Rob Thomason, Group Executive, Member Engagement and Education, CPA Australia
- Ms Judith Uren, Manager International Education DEDJTR, Victorian Government
- Professor On Kit Tam – Professor of Finance RMIT/Vice President ACBC and Chair ACBC Education and Training Working Group
- Irene Yu, VIC Director, Cultural Diversity Leadership EAG, Westpac Group
The event details are as follows:
Date: Wednesday 16 May 2018
Time: 10.15am for 10.30am – 2.00pm
Venue: Westpac, Level 12, 150 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000
For more information or to make a booking: https://bit.ly/2Iz4DLZ
We look forward to seeing you there!