Study the NAATI Diploma of Interpreting (English & Mandarin)
- Study to become a qualified interpreter today
- Enrol in PSP50916 Diploma of Interpreting LOTE-English (CRICOS 091761E)
- Pass the internal final exam to be recommended for NAATI accreditation – paraprofessional level
- 20 training weeks + 3 weeks for reassessment, catch up class and holidays
- Schedule: 20 contact hours per week
- Delivery mode: Face to face training
- Campus location and delivery site: Level 1&2, 337-339 La Trobe Street, Melbourne 3000 VIC
NAATI accreditation can be used to claim Credentialled Community Language (CCL) points for migration proposes.
- What is disability support and how can you become a disability support worker?
- Why Study Child Care in Australia? Four Good Reasons
- Victoria’s Government-Funded Courses Your Gateway to Success
- How will the federal budget help Australians upskill in 2022
- All you need to know to become a Childcare worker