Our UC-GBCA orientation is designed to introduce our new students to the central Melbourne city campus surroundings, resources, policies and the tools they need to successfully transition into their new learning environment. At UC-GBCA, we bring all sorts of information to the students and seek new ways to engage incoming students to encourage familiarity with the college and help to enter students learn about the culture and expectations of UC-GBCA.
- All you need to know about a Disability Support Worker
- How to Become a Personal Care Assistant
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping: A Course Overview
- What to expect from the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care at GBCA
- Why Study a Diploma of Interpreting in Australia? Transforming Language Skills into a Career