“Enjoy Cantonese Cuisine — Start Lingnan Cuisine Culture Experience Tour” is the “Chinese Bridge” online group exchange project of the Chinese-Foreign Language Exchange and Cooperation Center of the Ministry of Education, PRC.
The course, conducted on the weekday period between 2 January 2023 and 13 January 2023, includes live teaching and viewing and video recording sessions at 13:00-13:45 and 14:00-14:45 Australian time, respectively.
Main features of the course:
● National Chinese cooking senior technician
● National Western cooking technician
● National professional skills appraisal
● Senior technician of Chinese pastry
● Senior technician of Chinese cooking
● Senior Western pastry chef
● Senior technician of Chinese cooking industry
● The top ten famous chefs in Greater China
● The title of top ten kitchen gods of Guangdong,
Hong Kong and Macao
● The Chinese Restaurant Association awarded the Chinese Cooking Master
● Chinese Cuisine Communication Ambassador
● French Blue Ribbon Order of Fine Food
*This training is delivered with Commonwealth and Victorian Government funding. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for training subsidised through the Skills First Program.
© 2021 Global Business College of Australia. All rights reserved. RTO Code: 41292 | CRICOS Code: 03443D | ABN: 96 600 373 859