About the business
Global Business College of Australia (GBCA) is a growing nationally recognized training college base in Melbourne Central, that specializes and deliver language training, business, entrepreneurship, finance services, early childhood education and care, interpretations and information technology courses to both domestic and international qualifications and pathways to higher educations.
The Student Recruitment Officer will lead the development and implementation of an innovative recruitment plan for designated regions that focuses on leads generation and conversion that will support GBCA in achieving student load targets. The incumbent is responsible for market forecasting, the development and implementation of comprehensive and creative marketing and recruitment strategies and objectives for a group of prioritized source countries. Regional allocation for the portfolio will be determined based on the GBCA’s strategic priorities based on a regular assessment of student flow, market opportunities and growth potential.
Available Positions: 2
- Plan and implement student recruitment plan and strategies for both short and long term.
- Cooperate with the Marketing Team to implement marketing campaigns and tactics to recruit students, monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Keep updated with current and future marketing trends
- Establish and manage on-going positive relationships with onshore and offshore education agents
- Liaise with recruitment agents to ensure the quality and compliance of marketing materials for agent use and provide report and feedback on each educational agent regularly.
- Attending Student Recruitment events such as Educational fairs, exhibitions and Education Agents seminars
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and generating leads for all the courses and programs
- Assist in the student application and enrolment process.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by GBCA from time to time.
- Previous experience working in the Education sector
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales & marketing (Student Recruitment)
- Target markets: Latin America & Europe or South East Asia
- Ability to speak either of Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Indonesian, Vietnamese.
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder management, building and managing relationships, networks and partnerships and an ability to influence decision-making.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions and strategies.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills with an ability to relate positively on an individual basis with a broad range of people, from students to the staff of GBCA and elsewhere.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication skills including high-level presentation and public speaking skills.
- Exposure to Private Higher Education and/or RTO environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations.
- Recruitment experience in offshore markets.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this job, please apply here