Who are we?
Global Business College of Australia (GBCA), a registered training organisation located in the Melbourne CBD, is a part of an international education group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange – Edvantage Group Holdings Limited.
GBCA is now seeking for trainers and assessors to deliver our VET courses to our domestic students under government funding program and international students in our Melbourne CBD and Box Hill campuses. Successful candidates will commence their employment from January 2021 intake.
We are looking for trainers for the following courses:
- BSBT – Certificate IV to Advanced Diploma of Business
- ICTT – Diploma of Information Technology & Advanced Diploma of ICT Business Analysis
- ACCT – Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- INST- Diploma of Interpreting (Spanish-English)
- INMT Diploma of Interpreting (Mandarin-English) and Advanced Diploma of Translating (English to Mandarin)
- CHCT – Certificate 3 and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CSWT – Certificate I to IV in Spoken and Written English
- Vocational qualification relevant to the program of teaching
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – TAE40116
- Current industry experience
- Familiar with setting up course structure, managing teaching materials, set up assessment and update marking on Moodle.
- Excellent communication skills
- Care and tolerant to international and mature aged students
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Positive survey result/student feedback from previous employers would be an advantage.
In addition to the requirements above:
- Applicants who apply for the trainer position for the Translating and Interpreting program must possess a NAATI accredited – professional level.
- Applicants who apply for the trainer position for the Spoken and Written English program must possess the following requirement:
- a recognised university undergraduate degree or higher or equivalent plus a recognised AQF 8 or higher TESOL qualification or equivalent; OR
- a recognised university undergraduate degree or higher in education or equivalent with a TESOL major
- Delivery of quality training and assessment in a range of environments involving face to face and online learning.
- Follow up with students to provide supports and promote study progression through courses.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of training and assessment materials and industry networking, and including conducting regular assessment validations.
Please kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV, cover letter specifying the position code that you wish to apply for, relevant qualification documents and work experience to email@example.com.