GBCA is looking for a training support officer, who provide diverse supports for training department. This incumbent is also undertaking administrative duties for training related and liaising with relevant departments for student support issues.
- Assist training manager in the monitoring of training programs
- Collect the assessments from trainers, conduct administrative quality checks and record results in Student Management System.
- Maintain training and assessment records according to the College’s record keeping policy and procedure.
- Allocate and distribute the training materials & resources to the trainer
- Maintain training resources & stock level
- Updating administrative instructions for training materials
- Conduct research and gather information from Managers and supervisors to create accurate easy to read procedures and work instructions
- Assist Training Manager with trainer’s tracker and students’ academic progress tracking
- Assist Training Manger with generating Training Plan
- Assist gathering documentations as guided by supervisors for internal and external audit process
- Assist Training Manager to analyse students feedback forms
- Organize students’ intervention meetings
- Participate in the conduct of PRT process, including check and retain evidence of residence, confirm student’s aspiration and interest, arrange LLN and/or oral interview to ensure student existing skills and knowledge meet the entry requirements of the intending course.
- Check, correct and upload student training activity data to SVTS on a bi-monthly basis
- Other duties allocated by Training Manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualification at associate diploma or certificate level with relevant administrative work experience or an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, experience and/or training.
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Familiar with SVTS data upload, rectify errors warning and claims
- Familiar with using Student Management System to record student training activities. Experience working with RTOmanager student management system would be an advantage.
- Understanding of the Victorian VET Student Statistical Collection Guidelines would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in RTO environment, plus good understanding and knowledge of placement arrangement
- Ability to work co-operatively and professionally as part of a team with administrative, teaching and training staff
- Excellent skills in computer-based record systems, use of the internet and email together with a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications e.g. Word and Excel
To apply, please email Ada Zhao with a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org