BECOME AN AUSTRALIAN TRAINED ACCOUNTANT
Master of Professional Accounting
The UC Master of Professional Accounting course is the perfect study pathway for those looking for any one of the following outcomes:
- Those students who already hold an undergraduate degree in another field but considering exploring switching careers and becoming an accountant.
- Internationally educated accountants, looking to meet the minimum entry requirements for working in Australia as established by the CPA (Certified Practicing Accountant) Australia, and CAANZ (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand).
This full-time 2-year course has been carefully designed in close consultation with industry experts to help you maximise the quality of your time here at UC. Offering friendly, supportive and more engaging classes, this course is uniquely developed to help equip you with the necessary professional and technical skills to enter the Australian accounting industry with confidence.
Covering a diverse range of subjects such as Government Finance Management, Micro-finance, entrepreneurship and more, this course will bring you up to speed with the latest accounting practices, and help you meet the legal and professional requirements as determined by the professional accounting bodies of Australia.
So, whether you’re looking at becoming a practicing accountant, or going into business as an entrepreneur, or business consultant, this course is the perfect course to help put you on the fast track to personal and professional success.
STUDY A UC MASTER OF PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING IN MELBOURNE AND YOU WILL:
- Gain extensive technical, analytical and practical accounting skills.
- Learn the accepted industry ethics and integrity standards.
- Gain unprecedented access to industry contacts.
- Work on real-world problems in practical environments.
- Wxplore professional accounting practices in industry, government and private practice.
- Forge strong professional industry networks.
- Graduate with an internationally recognised qualification.
- Gain admission as an associate member of CPA Australia, or CAANZ.