Domestic Application

Please fill out the application form below
and we’ll get in touch with the next steps.




Do you wish to apply for Credit Transfer (CT)?

Have you previously undertaken formal learning that you think might be used to provide credit towards this course? Formal learning means a recognised course for which yo u have received a qualification and/or a statement of attainment or statement of results? Please refer to GBCA’s

Credit Transfer Policy and Procedure.

Do you wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning?

Have you previously gained work skills/experience, or other life skills/experience that might be used to provide recognition of prior learning (RPL) towards this course? Please refer to GBCA’s

Recognition of Prior Learning Policy and Procedure.

Proof of Residency Status

Proof of Address

Origin / Language Background / Support

Educational History


Previous qualification achieved

Please indicate if you have completed any of the following

Note: If you have multiple Prior Education Achievement Recognition Identifiers for any one qualification, use the priority order to determine which identifier to use.

A – Australian
E– Australian equivalent
I – International

AIE Bachelor Degree or Higher Degree

AIE Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree

AIE Diploma (or Associate Diploma)

AIE Certificate IV (or Advanced Certificate/Technician)

AIE Certificate III (or Trade Certificate)

AIE Certificate II

AIE Certificate I

AIE Certificates other than the above


Victorian Student Number

To be completed by all students aged up to 24 years:
Since 2009 in schools and since 2011 for vocational education and training (VET) organisations and Adult Community Education providers, a Victorian Student Number (VSN) has been allocated upon enrolment to each individual student aged up to 24 years.

Students should report their VSN on all subsequent enrolments at a Victorian school or training organisation. In particular, all students who are currently enrolled in either a VET provider or a Victorian school (including those already participating in a VET in schools program) should obtain their VSN from their current education or training organisation and report their VSN on this enrolment form.

Students who are enrolling for the first time since the VSN was introduced will get a new VSN.

Enter your Victorian Student Number (VSN)

No more questions if you provided your VSN.

Have you attended any Victorian school since 2009 or done any training with a vocational education and training (VET) registered training organisation or an Adult and Community Education provider in Victoria since 2011?

No more questions if you answered No above

If yes, please enter your most recent Victorian school attended:

and / or

ist the most recent training organisations with which you have participated in training in Victoria since 2011 (List up to 3 training organisations):

Unique Student Identifier

From 1 January 2015, GBCA can be prevented from issuing you with a nationally recognised VET qualification or statement of attainment when you complete your program if you do not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you have not yet obtained a USI you can apply for it directly at on computer or mobile device.

Enter your Unique Student identifier (if you already have one)

Acknowledgement and Consent

I acknowledge and provide unconditional consent to my testimonial and/or photograph and/or video to be used in the GBCA website, and any marketing materials whilst I am a current or graduate student of GBCA.

I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions