Global Youth Business Talent Program
(I) Program Objectives
Global Youth Business Talent Program provides our talented undergraduates an opportunity to attend a program exchange in Australia and seeks to cultivate their globalisation mindset and instill a sense of entrepreneurship. Our college designed a holistic ‘Global Youth Business Talent Program” where undergraduates learn the required skills to develop and present business plans and to recognize the challenges and opportunities globally. Through share sessions by business experts, they will gain valuable insight into developing strategic plans and how to build collaborative relationships.
(II) Program Training
During this Business training program, participants will develop skills in identifying business opportunities, drafting and presenting business plans, developing creativity and building leadership skills. It seeks to equip them with skills to build a strong foundation in international business
• Practical application of the global business investment model
• Guidance and coaching by experienced business experts
• Develop feasible business plans
• Business plan presentation, expert feedback and prizes
• Reputable University tours and immerse in international student exchange
• Visit local attractions, taste local delicacies and immerse in Australian culture and way of life
• Accommodation – apartments situated in central Melbourne, within free tram zone and shopping district
• Dedicated care and guidance from our experienced staff throughout the program
(III) Expert Profile
Jon Burgess, the Founder and Director of Kwan Management Consultancy, is an international business leader in business strategy and management. He founded Kwan Management Consultancy (http://www.kwan.com.au) in 2002 which has provided valuable guidance for international corporations. His development of The Three Minds™ philosophy has helped many to connect and collaborate with their people.
30,000 RMB per person. Fees are inclusive of course program and material fees, accommodation, return ticket, local transportation, visa application fees, dining expenses and insurance. The fees do not include personal expenses.
(V) Registration Period
Registration period begins now and will close on 30 November 2015.
(VI) Program Schedule
Program schedules can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Day 1 Departure – Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou. Arrival at Melbourne International Airport and check in Melbourne apartments
- Day 2 Opening ceremony and Program briefing Malaysian cuisine School and city tour, State library, Federation square, Flinders Street Train Station, Royal Botanic Gardens
- Day 3 Business Lesson 1 – Market analysis Thai cuisine Small group local market research, exploration of product or market potential
- Day 4 Business Lesson 2 – Feasibility study Japanese cuisine, Melbourne Museum, Victorian Art Gallery
- Day 5 Business Lesson 3 – Assessment of team capabilities Korean cuisine Exchange with University of Melbourne and RMIT lecturers and students
- Day 6 Business Lesson 4 – Development plan Australian burger Phillip Island – Visit Chocolate Factory & watch Penguin Parade, a magnificent return of fairy penguins to their burrows along the beach in Phillip Island.
- Day 7 Business Lesson 5 – Financial budget and timeline Italian pasta or pizza Werribee Open Range Zoo, Werribee Park , mansion and Victoria State Rose Garden
- Day 8 Expert Lecture and evaluation Australian BBQ along Yarra River, local international student exchange
- Day 9 Melbourne Day trip (Tour to Sovereign Hill or the Twelve Apostles)
- Day 10 Home Sweet Home
Remark: Speaker award winners will receive certificates and prizes from GBCA
Note：Actual schedule may be slightly adjusted accordingly
(VII) University Tours
• The University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne, established in 1853, is Australia’s second oldest university and a member of the Group of Eight and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. It is also one of the Asia-Pacific International Trade Education and Research Alliance member universities.
Being an academic hub in the Southern Hemisphere, the University of Melbourne is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world. It is ranked 1st in Australia in Academic Ranking of World Universities (2015) and 33rd in Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2014-2015). Since its establishment, it has nurtured six Nobel Laureates which has well proven its academic performance.
• RMIT University
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is one of Australia’s oldest university which is renowned for its graduate employability. RMIT is ranked 32nd worldwide in QS World University Rankings (2014) among universities which are less than 50 years old. It is among the top 15 universities in Australia and is ranked as a 5-Star University in QS Stars international evaluation system.
RMIT provides innovative and industry-relevant curriculum to its students and its qualifications are internationally recognized. It constantly redesigns its curriculum in accordance to the industry needs to prepare the students with up-to-date skills and knowledge. Its practical in application learning model has attracted many students who can apply their knowledge into practice and quickly adapt to different work environments.
(VIII) Registration and General Enquiries
Contact person：Leslie Wechat：18801121277 Email：email@example.com
Phone: (+61) 0466 268 122 or (+613) 9041 3050