English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
What is the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Course?
The English for Academic Purposes Course (EAP) is a preparation course designed for international students to help them prepare for vocational or university study in Australia. This course aims to help students improve their English language skills but focused more on improving their writing, reading and listening.
Students get the chance to work and develop their presentation skills, research skills, referencing, and writing assignments and reports.
Get in touch now to learn more about our English for Academic Purposed (EAP) Course that is delivered by GBCA.
- Pathways to other GBCA and UC-GBCA courses
- Student tuition fees are protected by TPS
- Small class sizes to maximise learning quality potentials
- Increase your language proficiency
- Learn to give an academic presentation
- Learn the use of referencing and paraphrasing for academic assignments and reports
- Improve your academic writing skills