Diploma of Leadership
Course Code: BSB50420 | CRICOS Code: 104270B
What can I do with a Diploma of Leadership & Management?
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
Applicants must satisfy all requirements as below:
- Successful completion of Year 11
- Matured aged learners who can demonstrate some level of vocational experience in a range of work environment in would be accepted into this course.
- Minimum of IELTS 5.5 (no band less than 5) or equivalent, or
- Satisfactory outcome for Internal English placement, or
- Successfully complete the GBCA English course/s to meet the English requirements of the intended course.
- Students who are unable to provide evidence to demonstrate meeting the above English requirement may be interviewed or asked to undertake the language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills to ascertain their existing skills.
Students are required to bring their own laptop with Microsoft Office 2007 or a later version installed for face to face classes.
How long does it take to do Diploma of Leadership & Management?
This course is delivered during a maximum duration of 52 weeks, including term breaks and public holidays
International students undertaking a vocational course in Australia are expected to undertake a full-time study load (a minimum 20 scheduled course contact hours per week. This may include up to 6 hours of online/distance learning).
A variety of assessment methods will be used throughout the course, including Project, written question and observation.
Can I Study Diploma of Leadership & Management Online? Yes You Can!
GBCA is currently offering students the option to study Diploma of Leadership & Management Online or on-campus during the pandemic.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBXBD501||Develop big data strategy|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBHRM524||Coordinate workforce plan implementation|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|