Workplace Type: On-site/Remote/Hybrid
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Management and processing of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Delivery of the month end financial statements and weekly/monthly reporting.
- Review bank reconciliation and authorize payments.
- Review month end accounts reconciliation to all balance sheets accounts are fully reconciled.
- Prepare annual budget and forecast per GBCA’s business strategies; Perform on-going financial analysis to the management team.
- Preparation of tax submissions, including FBT, BAS and PAYG.
- Briefing of the Board on the financial performance of the business against budget, including the identification of key business drivers and potential risks.
- Actively identify the improvements in current process and procedures to improve efficiency of the finance function to the organization.
- Manage the government income (Skills First) in line with the Skills First contract requirement, including but not limit to:
- Record government income separately from other sources of income.
- Ensure government income are used for Skills First eligible students ONLY.
- Fulfil other duties as required by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Commerce with a major in Accounting or Finance
- CA/CPA qualified with strong technical accounting skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability and willingness to be an individual contributor in key areas
- Mandarin Speaker required
- Be a team player with the ability to support an energetic and innovative management team with the financial disciplines and experience required for business success
Skills & competencies: Financial reporting; budgeting and forecasting; internal control; management accounting; Microsoft office; Accounting software
Essential Personal attributes:
- Confident manner
- Positive approach to change
Please send your CV to email@example.com