Are you planning to study in Australia, but struggling to get the right English language requirements?
Do you want to improve your academic English skills to prepare for further study?
Or do you want to focus on general English language skills to expand your social and networking opportunities in Australia?
Then our English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS) Course is right for you.
Is ELICOS Right For Me?
ELICOS is suitable for those who wish to improve their English Language Skills for reasons such as applying for a job, wanting to study a new course or a degree, or to improve their communication skills during their stay in Australia.
[su_button url=”https://gbca.rtomanager.com.au/Publics/PublicsPages/StudentApply/pp_Application_Step0.aspx” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ed6f24″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: edit”]Apply Now[/su_button]
Interested in studying in ELICOS but have work? No worries!
GBCA is currently delivering ELICOS evening classes every week from (Monday to Thursday) from 4 PM until 9:30 PM
Evening Classes Schedule (3 Sessions – 4 Days a Week):
- Session 1: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Session 2: 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM
- Session 3: 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
We are also running ELICOS Day Classes from (Monday – Thursday) from 9AM until 3PM
Day Classes Schedule (3 Sessions – 4 Days a Week):
- Session 1: 9:00 AM -11:00 AM
- Session 2: 11:15 AM – 12:45 PM
- Session 3: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Study English at GBCA and invest in your future as a global citizen.
- Interactive learning environment.
- Up-to-date technology.
- Class sizes of up to 18 students.
- Student tuition fees are protected by Tuition Protection Services (TPS).
- Experienced and culturally sensitive teaching staﬀ.
- Free additional seminars.
- Pathways to other GBCA courses.
- Access to IT, Counselling, Student Support Officers and many other support services.
- Melbourne city location within short distance from trams, trains and buses.
- Campuses located within the free tram zones.
- Explore many landmarks of one of the world’s most liveable cities: Queen Victoria Market, major museums, Royal Botanical Garden, shopping complexes, sports stadiums (inc Rod Laver Stadium, home of the Australian Open), Melbourne Zoo, Melbourne Aquarium and many more…
- 337-339 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- 338 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
How to Get There
- TRAIN | Melbourne Central Station (300m walk from Elizabeth St. Exit), or Flagstaff Station (300m walk from Flagstaff Garden Exit).
- TRAM | Route 30, 35 (City Circle) at Queen St/La Trobe St (Stop 4), or Route 19, 57 or 59 at Melbourne Central Station (Stop 5) and walk 300m.
- BUS | La Trobe St Stop on Queen St and walk 85m, or Queen St Stop on Lonsdale St and walk 300m along Queen St towards La Trobe St.
[su_button url=”https://gbca.edu.au/apply?utm_source=website&utm_medium=news_post&utm_campaign=English_Campaign&utm_content=ELICOS” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#ed6f24″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: info-circle”]Learn How To Apply[/su_button]