University of Canberra Courses in Melbourne
Discount for Offshore International Students
Get your 10% discount on your tuition fee
Due to the prolonged closure of international borders, the University of Canberra is currently offering a 10% discount on tuition fees, in addition to any scholarships offered or held by the student.
The current offer is only available for the following eligible courses starting from Semester 2, 2021 and effective until the Australian international border re-opens.
Program Code: MGB301 | CRICOS Course Code: 095927M
Students who successfully complete the Diploma of Business with GBCA are eligible for advanced standing of up to equivalent of one year into: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) at University of Canberra (CPA accredited).
Study a UC course in Melbourne to achieve academic excellence, build connections, establish professional links and learn from qualified experts in the field whilst studying a University of Canberra degree in the vibrant city centre.
Program Code: MGB104 | CRICOS Course Code: 095934A
GBCA’s Diploma of Business is one-year, full-time programs specifically designed for students who would benefit from a supported entry to tertiary study.
Completion of a GBCA diploma provides up to one year of credit and guaranteed entry to Bachelor of Business (subject to availability and meeting academic criteria).
Program Code: 297JA | CRICOS Course Code: 880161
The UC Master of Professional Accounting course is the perfect study pathway for those looking for any one of the following outcomes:
- Those students who already hold an undergraduate degree in another field but considering exploring switching careers and becoming an accountant.
- Internationally educated accountants, looking to meet the minimum entry requirements for working in Australia as established by the CPA (Certified Practicing Accountant) Australia, and CAANZ (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand).
This full-time 2-year course has been carefully designed in close consultation with industry experts to help you maximise the quality of your time here at UC. Offering friendly, supportive and more engaging classes, this course is uniquely developed to help equip you with the necessary professional and technical skills to enter the Australian accounting industry with confidence.
- You must be classified as an “International Student”.
- Be located outside of Australia at the census date for your intended study period (Semester 2, 2021 and onwards).
- Be enrolled in units that would normally be delivered at UC Campus in Melbourne.
- Not currently be receiving any other study discount or special arrangement in addition to a UC international scholarship.